Planned steps in the project
THE OBJECTIVES OF LIFE+RESPIRA WILL BE CARRIED OUT THROUGH 26 STEPS SUMMARIZED IN THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- Design of prototypes to check and monitor air quality. Portable, high-precision sensors.
- Development of studies and analysis of previous characterization.
- Team of volunteers to participate in the monitoring of tests and other project initiatives
- Implementation of new technologies like photocatalytic road surface.
- Urban planning and management: green areas, sustainable mobility, compatible infrastructures…
- Design and development of data processing tools.
- Monitoring polluting substances related to traffic
- Physiological monitoring of the team of volunteers.
- Comparing results and demonstrating the effectiveness of the project´s initiatives
- Increasing awareness and communicating findings.